Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Marketing Mix Applied

My business would be focused on sporting equipment. My marketing mix would be very promotion focused. Nike is a competitor. Their products cover a wide range from clothing to sports equipment. My products would be less clothing focused and more sporting equipment based. This is bad due to the limited market that would be targeted in comparison to competitors. The price of Nike products is competitive and of a premium status. My pricing would be less competitive and more realistic in order to receive more business. This is bad due to the idea that at a lower price comes a poorer quality. Nike products can be found all around the world. My products would be locally distributed. This is bad due to the limited influence the company would have. Nike's promotion is very expansive. My promotions would be billboards and radio ads focused more on a local target market.

No comments:

Post a Comment